A DUI/DWI will not, in most cases stop you from finding car insurance coverage.
If you’ve been arrested for DUI / DWI, you are probably wondering how your legal troubles will affect your ability to buy car insurance with a dui.
Unfortunately, a drunk driving conviction can cause your auto insurance carrier to sharply increase your rates or even cancel your policy altogether. This may be a huge problem if you vehicle is leased or financed. Luckily we have assembled auto insurance companies that understand just like we do.
Get a car insurance quote with a DUI from a High Risk Insurance Company representative that know how to help get car insurance with a DUI/DWI-Refusal.
Our super easy car insurance companies with a DUI/DWI quotes available or call (505) 407-4247.
Auto Insurance with a DUI-DWI-Refusal doesn’t have to wreck your finances. The High Risk Insurance Agency will speak with you to determine where coverage may be purchased with the most favorable terms for you. We should be able to help you find some kind of policy to stay legal and drive.
If you have been convicted of one of these charges, you know that it can be a long and costly journey getting back to enjoying the freedom and mobility that you had before. Don’t get shuffled around from company to company and lose hope. Help is nearby and you can get several free rate quotes to meet your needs and get insured. We are always here to help you sort it out and get on the right track. No obligation help is available to you right now, so go ahead and allow us to assist you today.
With us you will get treated with dignity and respect, regardless of accidents and driving history problems. Don’t get shuffled around from company to company and lose hope. Help is nearby and you can get several free rate quotes to meet your needs and get insured.
What should you look for in a High Risk Insurance company?
• Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
• Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
• Should have preferred companies also, so you don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
• Assists you with what to do when you have a claim.
• Is your consultant working with you as you determine your needs.
• Offers you one or more choices of high risk insurance plans and programs.
• Is a value hunter who looks after your budget in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
• Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of high risk products like home, renters, auto, life, commercial transportation and other classes .
Quickly locate and compare affordable insurance policies where you live.
State-by-State Minimum Requirements
New Hampshire 25/50/25
New Jersey 15/30/5
New Mexico 25/50/10
New York 25/50/10
North Carolina 30/60/25
North Dakota 25/50/25
Rhode Island 25/50/25
South Carolina 25/50/25
South Dakota 25/50/25
West Virginia 20/40/10